A food supplement to help support vitality and well being during the menopause; fortified with nutrients that help to support energy metabolism, healthy bones, heart, immune and muscle function.
Who should take Menopause tablets?
This supplement is recommended for use by women during and after the menopause. Used as a replacement to any other multi vitamin and mineral supplement, Menopause tablets can be used for as long as required.
What are the benefits?
• Menopause is an advanced formulation created to provide nutritional support to women throughout the menopause.
• Biotin, copper, iron, niacin, vitamins B1 and B2 all help support energy-yielding metabolism.
• Magnesium plays a role in muscle function.
• Thiamin contributes to the normal function of the heart.
• Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
• Vitamin C has numerous benefits including normal collagen formation to support skin health and blood vessel integrity, support for the normal function of the immune system and as an antioxidant helps protect cells from
• Vitamin D supports normal bone formation and function.
How and when should Menopause tablets be used?
One tablet daily – to be taken orally with food or drink; a regular daily intake is recommended.