To purchase Tritace 1mg tablets, you must have a valid prescription from your doctor or medical professional.
Upload prescription here https://countrymedicalpharmacy.com/upload-prescription/
A Pharmacist will attend to you. Thank you.
– Treatment of hypertension.
– Cardiovascular prevention: reduction of cardiovascular morbidity and mortality in patients with:
• manifest atherothrombotic cardiovascular disease (history of coronary heart disease or stroke, or peripheral vascular disease) or
• diabetes with at least one cardiovascular risk factor.
– Treatment of renal disease:
• Incipient glomerular diabetic nephropathy as defined by the presence of microalbuminuria,
• Manifest glomerular diabetic nephropathy as defined by macroproteinuria in patients with at least one cardiovascular risk factor (see section 5.1),
• Manifest glomerular non diabetic nephropathy as defined by macroproteinuria ≥ 3 g/day.
– Treatment of symptomatic heart failure.
– Secondary prevention after acute myocardial infarction: reduction of mortality from the acute phase of myocardial infarction in patients with clinical signs of heart failure when started > 48 hours following acute myocardial infarction.